Saturday, June 25, 2011

Un día de verano / A summer day

Hoy es un día en de verano. Hace calor aquí. La humedad es muy alta. Quizás va a llover llueva luego. Más tarde voy a daré un paseo en por el barrio. Miraré la naturaleza y la disfrutaré. Un gato llamado Fred acaba de mirar en por la ventana cerca de mi mio. ¡Qué sorpresa! Estoy en el sótano, y por lo tanto la ventana esta cerca del suelo del lado de afuera. Ya es la hora para de hacer las tareas domésticas. ¡Nos vemos! 

Today is a summer day.  It's hot here.  The humidity is very high.  Maybe it is going to rain.  Later I am going to take a walk in the neighborhood.  I'll look at nature and enjoy it.  A cat named Fred just looked in the window near me.  What a surprise!  I'm in the basement, and the window is near the ground on the outside.  It's time to do some housework.  See you! 

(Gracias a Lucía por las correcciones.)

5 comments:

  1. Is it frustrating to see that you don't have the vocabulary to say what you want to say?It seems like it would be terribly frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Actually, I have so much MORE vocabulary now, that it seems like a joy to write something in Spanish. But I do have a lot more to learn! And that's the fun of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alicia, I'm sorry for commenting on an unrelated post with a question, but this is the only way I have to contact you. How are you? I was thinking about you the other day and noticed that you weren't on that site any more. How's your Spanish going?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vi uno de tus errores... "cerca de mí" que realmente me suena mejor... siendo gringo... pero mira este enlace:
    http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=1488400

    ¡Qué interesante! Según ese enlace, tu tutora te sugirió algo NO correcto pero muy dicho. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Señor Jordan,

      Es muy interesante de veras. Me pregunté sobre esa corrección a la vez, pero no estaba segura cual frase fue correcta.

      Gracias y saludos,
      Alicia

      Delete