There are many reasons to learn another language. One reason is that it makes the other person feel good. It seems friendly to talk with someone in his/her language. This says that the person is important to me. Learning another language gives us something to discuss. This means that I want to be his/her friend and that I want to know about his/her life and his/her country. We like helping each other. Learning another language is a good hobby for me.
I'm using this blog to share my love of learning Spanish with anyone who wants to listen! Enjoy!
Sunday, January 23, 2011
¿Porqué aprender otro idioma? Why learn another language?
Hay muchas razones para aprender otro idioma. Una razón es que hace que el la otra persona se siente bien. Se Parece amable el hablar con alguien en su idioma. Se Esto dice que la persona es importante para mí. Aprender otro idioma nos da algo a para discutir. Se dice Esto significa que quiero ser su amiga y que quiero conocer su vida y su pais. Nos gusta ayudarnos el uno con el otro. Aprender otro idioma es un buen pasatiempo para mí.
There are many reasons to learn another language. One reason is that it makes the other person feel good. It seems friendly to talk with someone in his/her language. This says that the person is important to me. Learning another language gives us something to discuss. This means that I want to be his/her friend and that I want to know about his/her life and his/her country. We like helping each other. Learning another language is a good hobby for me.
There are many reasons to learn another language. One reason is that it makes the other person feel good. It seems friendly to talk with someone in his/her language. This says that the person is important to me. Learning another language gives us something to discuss. This means that I want to be his/her friend and that I want to know about his/her life and his/her country. We like helping each other. Learning another language is a good hobby for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Alicia,
ReplyDeleteHiciste muy bien! Oye, no estoy criticando pero tengo una otra forma que puedes considerar:
Hay muchas razones para aprender otro idioma. Una razón es que hace que la otra persona se sienta bien. Parece amable hablar con alguien en su mismo idioma, significa que la persona es importante para mí. Aprender otro idioma nos da una oportunidad para conversar. Esto significa que quiero ser su amiga y que quiero conocer sus costumbres y su pais. Nos gusta ayudarnos mutualmente. Aprender otro idioma es un buen pasatiempo para mí.
Hi Mexico Bob!
ReplyDeleteI like your suggestions! Your version sounds much more natural than mine. I'm hoping that I will be able to write like that one of these days. Thanks for your encouraging words!
Alicia
Нello,Alica! I want to ask you- How do you use this blog to practice writing? And where do you find your tutors? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi Alenika!
ReplyDeleteNormally I have tutors on LingQ.com review my writing. I also get some corrections from Lang-8.com. For speaking practice with a tutor, I like LingQ.com and NuLengua.com.
Have fun with your language learning!
Alice