Acabo de leer el libro “La tercera oreja.”
I just finished reading the book "The Third Ear." It was very informative. It encouraged me to try some new things in the future. I am going to write in Spanish; I will not write in English. I will use the words I know. I am going to use shorter sentences. Adults can learn more quickly than children. Learning takes time. I will learn. Communication is the objective; correct grammar is not the goal. I will attempt to communicate. The words of the body are important. They are not actual words but signals. I will pay attention to these signals. This is using “the third ear.”
Alicia,
ReplyDeleteI love your blog. You are an inspiration. I appreciate very much what you are doing and I sincerely applaud your efforts. Happy New Year. I wish for you all the best!
Thank you so much! You just made my day! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteHello, My name is Alex, I was looking for some friends in lingq because I would like to have an interchange. I am studying English, my native language is Spanish. I would like to have a chat weekly in order to help us each other. If you are interested please send me a message at alexfigavi@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteThnak you.
Hello! My name is Alena? I'm from Russia. I read your blog with pleasure. Sorry for my Englsh.I am pity that you don't study Russian. May be I'll be to learn Spanish later.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.blogger.com/profile/02635040664358759145
"The Third Ear." - I'II try to find the informatijn about this book.