![]() |
| Akumal, Mexico |
Encontré un nuevo grupo llamado "Amistad Hispanohablante" (Web Link) con quienes puedo practicar hablando español. El grupo da la bienvenida acoge a todos aquellos que quieran hablar español. Así que asistí a la reunión la semana pasada. Nos encontraron en un restaurante llamado Chevy's Fresh Mex y muchas personas cenaron. Hablamos español y sólo español. Conocí a muchos nuevos amistades amigos. Entendí algunos algo de la conversación pero no todos todo. Hablé un poquito. Fue una noche muy divertida.
I found a new group called "Amistad Hispanohablante," with whom I can practice speaking Spanish. The group welcomes everyone who wants to speak Spanish. So I attended the meeting last week. We met at a restaurant called Chevy's Fresh Mex, and many of the people ate dinner. We spoke Spanish and only Spanish. I met many new friends. I understood some of the conversation but not all. I spoke a little. It was a fun evening.
I found a new group called "Amistad Hispanohablante," with whom I can practice speaking Spanish. The group welcomes everyone who wants to speak Spanish. So I attended the meeting last week. We met at a restaurant called Chevy's Fresh Mex, and many of the people ate dinner. We spoke Spanish and only Spanish. I met many new friends. I understood some of the conversation but not all. I spoke a little. It was a fun evening.

¡Felicidades!
ReplyDeleteAlicia, you are doing great. I have often said that it takes at least ten years to learn any foreign language well. You are already halfway there and if you stick with it you will be amazing. You are following all of the elements for success...a purpose, a plan, consistency, and a learning environment. I think that your new group will help you tremendously. Onward and upward! Te felicito :)
ReplyDelete¡Gracias! Hay algo que aprender todos los días.
ReplyDelete